White Free Sample PES Polyester Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder for Fabric
Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder Description
Hot melt adhesive heat transfer powder is a copolyester thermoplastic powder hot melt adhesive.The product has excellent adhesion and washable properties for textile products.
Hot melt adhesive heat transfer powder is a type of material used in the garment industry to create designs or logos on fabric. The powder is made up of a polyester material with a heat-activated adhesive that, when heated, bonds to the fabric.
Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder Physical Characteristics
|Density ASTM D-792||1.20±0.02 g/cm³|
|Melt Index ASTM D-1238||
|Powder size range||0-80um, 80-170um, 150-250um,100-300um|
Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder Technical Parameters
( reference only)
Features of Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder
1. One advantage of using hot melt adhesive heat transfer powder is that it is a relatively quick and easy process, requiring only a heat press or iron to apply the design to the fabric.
2. Another advantage is that the resulting design is durable and can withstand multiple washings without fading or peeling.
1. The temperature is 20-30"C, the humidity is 45-55%, there is no ultraviolet light, and it is protected from light (light protection includes light and natural light) to avoid long-term contact with the air.
2. Hot melt adhesive powder is easy to agglomerate when damp, so unused powder should be sealed and stored.
3. Agglomeration is found during use, and it is filtered through a screen mesh. The stacking strength of materials should not be too large, and the stacking height should be moderate.
Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder Application
Hot melt adhesive heat transfer powder is used in textiles and garments, automotive interiors, filters, shoe materials, heat transfer pastes, flocking pastes and bronzing pastes.
To use hot melt adhesive heat transfer powder, the design is first printed onto a transfer paper using a special ink that is compatible with the powder. The transfer paper is then placed onto the fabric, and the powder is sprinkled onto the design. Heat is applied to the transfer paper, activating the adhesive in the powder and causing it to bond with the fabric. The transfer paper is then removed, leaving the design on the fabric.
Q1). How about your conventional package and the MOQ of your adhesive powder?
We have 1kg,2kg,5kg, 20kg and 25kg per bag,MOQ is 20kg or 25kg.
Q2). What is your lead time ?
3-5 days , depending on the quantity , we almost have safe stock ,
Q3). What type of hot melt adhesive powder do you have?
We have PA, TPU, EVA and PES hot melt adhesive powder. We can accord your application to give your suitable type.
Package & Delivery
Packaging Details: 20kg/bag
Delivery Detail: Shipping in 3-5 days after receive payment