White PA Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder for Fabric
Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder Description
Hot melt adhesive heat transfer powder is thermoplastic copolyamide powder hot melt adhesive. This product has excellent adhesion to textile category, washed at 40 ℃, excellent dry cleaning performance.
It has a good balance of strength and flexibility, making it suitable for bonding materials that undergo stress or movement. It also has high resistance to chemicals, temperature, and humidity, making it suitable for use in harsh environments.
Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder Physical Characteristics
|Density ASTM D-792||
|Melt Index ASTM D-1238||
|Powder size range||0-80 μm, 80-170 μm, 150-250 μm|
Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder Technical Parameters
( reference only)
Features of Hot Melt Adhesive Heat Transfer Powder
1. The application temperature of polyester hot melt adhesive powder typically ranges from 120°C to 180°C, depending on the specific formulation and the type of substrate being bonded.
2. Polyester hot melt adhesive powder can be used in both manual and automated production processes. It is often used in high-speed production lines, where it can be applied quickly and efficiently.
1. The temperature is 20-30"C, the humidity is 45-55%, there is no ultraviolet light, and it is protected from light (light protection includes light and natural light) to avoid long-term contact with the air.
2. Hot melt adhesive powder is easy to agglomerate when damp, so unused powder should be sealed and stored.
3. Agglomeration is found during use, and it is filtered through a screen mesh. The stacking strength of materials should not be too large, and the stacking height should be moderate.
Hot Melt Adhesive Powder Application
Hot melt adhesive powder is used in textiles and garments, automotive interiors, filters, shoe materials, heat transfer pastes, flocking pastes, and bronzing pastes.
Polyamide hot melt adhesive powder is a type of thermoplastic adhesive that is commonly used in various industries, including automotive, electronics, and packaging. It is made from polyamide resins that are melted and then spray-dried to create a fine powder. The powder is then applied to a substrate using various methods, such as electrostatic spraying, fluidized bed coating, or powder coating.
Q1). How about your conventional package and the MOQ of your adhesive powder?
We have 1kg,2kg,5kg, 20kg and 25kg per bag,MOQ is 20kg or 25kg.
Q2). What type of hot melt adhesive powder do you have?
We have PA, TPU, EVA and PES hot melt adhesive powder.We can accord your application to give your suitable type.
Q3). What is your Particle size ?
0-80um, 80-170um , 150um-250um ,200um-400um
Package & Delivery
Packaging Details: 20kg/bag
Delivery Detail: Shipping in 3-5 days after receive payment