Soft Feel TPU Hot Melt Adhesive Powder For Cotton Fabric Textiles
20kg 25kg White Soft DTF Tpu Powder Hot Melt Adhesive Powder
Tpu hot-melt powder feels soft, has good resilience, good stretchability, and excellent adhesion to textiles.
Dtf adhesive powder Technical Parameters:
|Bonding parameters (for reference only)||Temperature||115-135℃|
TPU Hot Melt Adhesive Powder Description:
It is thermoplastic polyurethane hot melt adhesive powder.
DTF powder also has a soft feel, good resilience, stretchability, and excellent low-temperature processability.
Excellent adhesion to textiles fabric.
Tpu Dtf Powder Adhesive Product Description
|Density ASTM D-792||1.16±0.02 g/cm³|
|Melt Point DSC||80-95 ℃|
|Melt Index ASTM D-1238||20±5 g/10min|
|Powder size range||0-80 μm|
Feature of TPU Hot Melt Adhesive White Powder
1. 100% of ink absorption,
2. The powder is clean,
3. The designs are brightly coloured,
4. It feels soft.
5. Spot second delivery.
Why Choose Us
1. We are an environmental adhesive enterprise to ensure the environmental performance of raw materials
2. It has its own factory, efficient technical equipment and multiple production lines
3. Professional research and development team, set production, research and development, sales as one of the new enterprise
4. Good service and short delivery cycle
We also have PET films for DTF transfer
1. The printing color is bright and matches well with the original color
2. Long-term use, 12 months warranty
3. Welcome to sample orders, large quantity and low price
We can provide 5-10m free samples of 30cm/33cm/60cm width, you only need to pay the freight.
TPU Hot Melt Adhesive White Powder Buy Feedback:
Q1) . How about your conventional package and the MOQ of your adhesive powder?
We have 1kg,20kg and 25kg per bag,MOQ is 20kg or 25kg
Q2) . What type of hot melt adhesive powder do you have?
We have PA, TPU, EVA and PES hot melt adhesive powder.We can accord your application to give your suitable type.
Q3). What is your Particle size ?
0-80um, 80-170um , 150um-250um ,200um-400um