A4 A3 A3+ Hot Peel Cold Peel Heat Transfer Sheets For DTF Printing
DTF Printing A4 A3 A3+ Hot Peel Cold Peel Heat Transfer Sheets Dtf Pet Film
Dtf transfer films for sublimation are also called colour print films. Digital print film etc. Water-based coloured and white inks are printed directly onto the print film via a printer to form a variety of beautiful patterns.
Printed directly onto the print film via the printer to form a variety of beautiful patterns, dried by sprinkling with hot melt adhesive powder and then transferred to the iron-on object.
Heat Transfer Dtf Film Product Description
|Size||A4, A3, A3+|
|Press Time||8-15 seconds|
|Washing Resistance||Washable Temperature||45℃-60℃|
1. tearing method: cold tear or hot tear.
2. Printed film is a soft product. Slight adhesion on the surface is normal and should be prevented from sticking to each other.
3. Reasonable control of temperature and pressing time. If the temperature is too high or the time is too long, it is easy to cause discolouration or loss of elasticity
Packaging and Storage Conditions:
|Packaging||1000sheets/2000sheets a ctn|
Storage Conditions &
|It is strictly forbidden to collide with sharp objects. When opening the package and not using it, please seal it and store it to prevent moisture and high temperature|
The storage conditions are temperature -5℃-30℃, humidity 40-80%, avoid direct sunlight, shelf
life is one year
Why did you choose us
1. Professional R & D team, a new enterprise integrating production, R & D and sales
2. Good service and short delivery time
Q1: What is the order quantity?
A4: 2000 pieces
A3: 1000 sheets
30cm: 4 rolls
60cm: 2 rolls
Q2:What are the specifications of the bulk pack?
The thickness is 0.075mm and the length is 100m per roll.
Widths are 30cm, 33cm and 60cm.
We also have A3, A4, A3+ and A4+.
Q3:How long is the delivery time?
A4:Delivery time for samples is 1-3 days;
Bulk delivery time: 5-7 days;
Bulk delivery time: 3-7 days by air, 25-35 days by sea; (P.S.: usually depends on the number of orders).