Pet Heat Transfer Print Film Roll 30/60cm Cold Peel Hot Peel
Pet Heat Transfer Print Film Product Description
PET printing film is also called color inkjet film, digital printing film and so on.
The water-based colored ink and white ink are directly printed on the printing film through the printer to form various beautiful patterns, which are dried by sprinkling hot melt adhesive powder and then transferred to the ironing object.
This product is a single-sided printing film suitable for all kinds of textile fabrics.
It is easy to peel off. The pattern after ironing is bright in color, soft to the touch, good elasticity, washable, rubbing resistance, hand-washed and machine washable, strong weather resistance, high and low temperature The glue will not open or break under the environment.
Pet Heat Transfer Print Film Product Specification:
Pet Heat Transfer Print Film Operating Conditions
Heat Press Temperature:150℃-160℃
Heat Press Time:8-15 seconds
Pet Heat Transfer Print Film Storage Conditions & Shelf Life:
1. It is strictly forbidden to collide with sharp objects. When opening the package and not using it, please seal it and store it to prevent moisture and high temperature
2. The storage conditions are temperature -5℃-30℃, humidity 40-80%, avoid direct sunlight, shelf life is one year
Pet Heat Transfer Print Film Note:
1. Tear-off method: cool tear or hot tear.
2. The printing film is a soft product. A slight stickiness on the surface is normal, and the surfaces should be prevented from sticking to each other.
3. Reasonably control the temperature and pressing time. If the temperature is too high or the time is too long, it will easily cause discoloration or decrease in elasticity
Q1) . How about your MOQ of PET printed film?
2rolls 0.075mm*30cm*100m 1roll 0.075mm*60cm*100m
1500 sheets A3
3000 sheets A4
We can make 30cm, 33cm, 40cm, 50cm, 60cm, 61cm, 100.5cm, 110cm, 120cm, 122cm.
Product specifications can be customized.
Q2). What is your lead time ?
2-7 days , depending on the quantity , we almost have safe stock ,
Q3). How do I pay for my order?